If like me, you’ve heard of “Matched Betting” but you aren’t too sure about what It’s all about, then you’ve come to the right place. When It first came to light, many years ago now, I thought It was a bit of a fad. Maybe It wouldn’t stand the test of time, surely bookmakers would catch on and close all of these loopholes down. Could NOW be the time to learn matched betting?
How wrong I was….
Already years behind now, I decided to take a look at what was going on and actually learn matched betting. For those of you that aren’t aware, this type of betting is designed to exploit the initial and ongoing bonuses and incentives offered by the bookmakers. By using a betting exchange to hedge each bet, over the long term, profit can be made from the free bets that bookies give out to incentivise their customers. Sounds simple doesn’t It….?
Actually, although the concept is simple, the mathematics are quite complex. In the early days, finding the bonuses then working out the stakes (whilst the odds kept shifting) was a bit of a nightmare. Fortunately things have gotten far easier with the advent of the various matched betting services.
Matched Betting Services?
Don’t quote me here, but I believe the first viable service came from Mike Cruickshanks Bonus Bagging product. In those days It was heavily marketed really as a way to make £5-600 from Bookmakers sign up bonuses. Provided that you hadn’t got many accounts already open, this was (and still is) a great way to make some very fast, tax-free money.
All you had to do was follow the Instructions, and watch the videos for each bookmaker. Mike included a calculator that worked out the most suitable back and lay bets to really maximize the profits from each particular bonus. This worked really well, but nobody at this time had an answer to what happened next. What do you do when you’ve used up all the bonuses?
This is where things really got competitive….
Mike then produced a product called Profit Maximizer which at the time had quite a hefty annual price tag. Around the same time, Sam Stoffel started his Profit Accumulator service. This really trumped the competition for a number of reasons.
- Firstly Sam offered a Free Trial that allowed you to make enough profit to join the real programme.
- Secondly, you could pay annually or monthly, which made things less risky and more affordable.
- The site was just better, It was user-friendly and had a great support forum.
Profit Accumulator has remained my favorite service, and I honestly believe that most of the big earners have cut their teeth with this particular service.
The really clever thing is that Sam realized that there were ongoing reload bonuses month after month, week after week. The strategies he uses, really suck up all of this extra value, making this a long term earner, and not just a one hit wonder like Bonus Bagging started off as.
The site is very comprehensive, and it’s recommended that you start at the beginning.
- Bookmaker Sign Up Bonuses, these will put money in your pocket fast.
- Casino Bonuses, both risk free and low risk offers.
- Bingo Offers, low risk and profitable long term.
- Reload Offers which provide ongoing monthly income.
- Oddsmatcher which provides the closest back and lay odds. Speeds up your bet placement.
- Acca Matcher, make money win or lose. Great way to profit consistently.
- Horse Racing Offers, place, each way.
- Step by step guides for all bets.
- Profit Tracker, which keeps track of how much you’re making.
- Last but not least is the community of people that help you and inspire you to achieve greatness.
Why Consider This?
Why should you consider betting in this way?
- Firstly, It’s profitable, Many users are making £3k upwards per month tax-free in their spare time.
- It’s time friendly, fit it in with your schedule. Even do it from your phone now.
- It’s virtually risk free.
- It can easily replace your job income.
- Start small and build up over time.
There are two threads on the site, the £1000 per month thread has been running for over 2 years now, and literally takes you by the hand to achieve this. More recently, a £300 per month thread has been added for those with a little less time. That’s over £3500 a year for literally an hour a day of very easy work.
What I’ve found Is that this opportunity is not only real, the opportunities to make money increase month on month. The forum members add new bets and offers in real time too. Every day there is a list of offers to complete, and new Bookmakers are added daily. I never realized how many bookies there are…. It’s quite amazing really.
To provide a real balance, there are a few downsides, and they’re the same for all services. The main one being that some of your betting accounts will get closed, restricted or gubbed. This doesn’t have to be a problem as new bookies are cropping up all the time. It’s just something to be aware of.
Also, In the early days, learning new things can be a little daunting. The support is second to none though, and advice is just an email or forum post a way. Other than that, there really aren’t any further downsides.
I really can’t recommend Profit Accumulator highly enough. In my opinion, no other service even comes close. I’ve looked at the others and joined them too, so I really have the firsthand experience. The other services are battling on price, and I firmly believe you get what you pay for.
Take a look at the Free Trial and see how you get on, I think you’ll like what you see.